In full compliance with FTC Guidelines,
I received this ebook for free in exchange
for a fair and honest review.
I was in no way compensated for this post
as a reviewer,
and the thoughts are my own.
by Andrea Chapin
- Hardcover (exists also as epub)
- ISBN 9781594632549
- 368 Pages
- 5 Feb 2015
- Riverhead/Penguin USA
- Historical Fiction
Buy the book:
This book counts for the following Reading Challenges:
MY THOUGHTS ABOUT THIS BOOK
I would first like to thank Penguin and their First To Read great program, which allowed me to read The Tutor, a fascinating historical novel focusing on Shakespeare during some of his obscure years where we don’t much of what he was up to. In 1593, an outbreak of the plague in London caused the city authorities to close all the public playhouses. Shakespeare had by this time written perhaps the first five or six of his plays, but he was also working on poetry, and he may have focused on this aspect of his literary career during this in between time.
Click to continue reading
Click on the logo to see the schedule and participants
Describe Your Book in Pictures hosted by The Book Monsters
The book I’m currently reading and describing here is The Tutor, by Andrea Chapin
To enter this challenge, you must do the following…
- Think about a book you finished or are currently reading.
- Create a series of images that describe what is going on in the book and post them somewhere, tumblr, your blog, twitter, instagram, etc. Use #boutofbooks so everyone can see!
- Link it in the Rafflecopter to win a $15 or under book from Amazon (US) or The Book Depository (INT).
- Also, add a link in the linky so others can stop by!
HAVE YOU TRIED
THIS FUN CHALLENGE?