on September 29, I will be celebrating my 10th blogiversary!
Have you sent your answers to Game 1 and Game 2?
The Facebook game, the Instagram activity, and the Pinterest activity have not inspired you it seems, so I’m not going to do 3 more posts, and will put all the rest together here:
NOW PLAY AND SPREAD THE NEWS ON TWITTER, YOUTUBE,
AND COMMENT HERE
Here are a few activities you can do to earn points:
- Follow my Twitter account
- Retweet one of my book related tweets
- Share this post on Twitter
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel
- Like and comment on on one of my Youtube videos
- Leave a comment here, related to my upcoming blogiversary
PLEASE ENTER PROOF OF YOUR ACTIVITY HERE
BEFORE SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 26
there will be 2 winners:
– one residing in the US,
will receive a surprise package with 10 items (a surprise book + 9 other surprise items!)
– one residing in any other country,
will pick 1 book among my 10 favorite books of these past 10 years,
and he/she will receive it through bookdepositery!
(That is the books featured in game 1)
My Instagram account
on Book Bloggers International
Be sure to visit – click on the banner
NB: my Twitter account is @wordsandpeace, but my Instagram is @wordsandpeace1, well because I had tried a long time ago to create an account and had too hard a time to recover the password!
Design by Amber of Shelf Notes
Click on the logo to access the site
Day 2 is about Visual Expressions and Social Media. Of the 48 books read so far this year, none is really visual apart from 1 children book. So I’ll skip this topic and focus only on
Here is the prompt:
How do you use social media to expand your blogging/writing horizons? Social Media is all about networking and connections, and utilizing today’s technology to the fullest. Make sure you mention your own social media pages. Do you have another blog, maybe a Tumblr? Have a Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook? Or maybe there’s an underrated social media program that you like.
How I use social media to expand my blogging horizons in 10 points:
- to find other book bloggers
- to follow regularly what they read and review – how could I live without Bloglovin?
- to comment on their posts
- to discover new books or authors I had never heard about
- to enter giveaways
- to spread the news about my own blog, what I read and review
- to invite fellow readers to enter my giveaways
- to share about the virtual book tours I organize on France Book Tours, and invite book bloggers. Come this way if you would be interested in posting on your own blog reviews of print/ebooks related to France – all our books are in English but set in France, or translated from the French. All genres present
- to spread the news about these amazing books and authors presented on France Book Tours
- to invite you all to participate in the numerous giveaways we have there – have you entered the one ending on May 31?
Where you can find me?
On Bloglovin, Goodreads, Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn. I also have a few videos on YouTube, nothing recent though, YES, I do need to do more vlogs!
NOW YOUR TURN: How is social media important in your blogging life?