Click on the logo to access the site
Day 2 is about Visual Expressions and Social Media. Of the 48 books read so far this year, none is really visual apart from 1 children book. So I’ll skip this topic and focus only on
Here is the prompt:
How do you use social media to expand your blogging/writing horizons? Social Media is all about networking and connections, and utilizing today’s technology to the fullest. Make sure you mention your own social media pages. Do you have another blog, maybe a Tumblr? Have a Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook? Or maybe there’s an underrated social media program that you like.
How I use social media to expand my blogging horizons in 10 points:
- to find other book bloggers
- to follow regularly what they read and review – how could I live without Bloglovin?
- to comment on their posts
- to discover new books or authors I had never heard about
- to enter giveaways
- to spread the news about my own blog, what I read and review
- to invite fellow readers to enter my giveaways
- to share about the virtual book tours I organize on France Book Tours, and invite book bloggers. Come this way if you would be interested in posting on your own blog reviews of print/ebooks related to France – all our books are in English but set in France, or translated from the French. All genres present
- to spread the news about these amazing books and authors presented on France Book Tours
- to invite you all to participate in the numerous giveaways we have there – have you entered the one ending on May 31?
Where you can find me?
On Bloglovin, Goodreads, Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn. I also have a few videos on YouTube, nothing recent though, YES, I do need to do more vlogs!