Here is their presentation:
The event will run from the 1st – 31st July and as always there will be no rules or targets in terms of how much you need to do or complete in order to be a part – just blog about anything French and you can join in. Some ideas for the month might include:
– Reading a French book – fiction or non-fiction
– Watching a French movie
– Listening to French music
– Cooking French food
– Experiencing French art, architecture or travel (or remembering travel experiences)
– Or anything else French inspired you can think of…
Which is basically the same as my weekly French meme, I love France (see in the right side bar), but only in July.
Anyway, I decided to link my posts there this month.
If you plan to join the fun, click on the image.
I will post a recap of my posts here:
- Review of The Promise of Provence, by Patricia Sands
- ARC giveaway of Studio Saint-Ex, a historical novel on Antoine de Saint-Exupéry!
- Review of The Cross And The Dragon, by Kim Rendfeld
- Review of From Absinthe To Zest, by Alexandre Dumas
- Interview of Helena Fairfax, author of The Silk Romance, taking place in Lyon!
That’s all, I had other plans but did not have time for the following. They will come eventually
- Review of Micmacs
- List of the latest book added to my France TBR on Goodreads
- My own French sorrel sauce recipe for fish
- Celebrating Bastille Day 2013 in Chicago! – darn it, I have fantastic videos, but have not taken time to upload them!!
- and maybe more!