on September 29, I will be celebrating my 10th blogiversary!
Have you sent your answers to Game 1 and Game 2?
After the Facebook game, and the Instagram activity,
NOW PLAY AND SPREAD THE NEWS ON PINTEREST
Here are a few activities you can do to earn points:
- Follow this Board on Books
- Pick one of these books you like and save it
- leave a comment on another of Pinterest posts related to books
PLEASE ENTER PROOF OF YOUR ACTIVITY HERE
BEFORE SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 26
there will be 2 winners:
– one residing in the US,
will receive a surprise package with 10 items (a surprise book + 9 other surprise items!)
– one residing in any other country,
will pick 1 book among my 10 favorite books of these past 10 years,
and he/she will receive it through bookdepositery!
(That is the books featured in game 1)
January 25-26, 2014
After I posted my beautiful plans for Bloggiesta, “disaster stroke”:
I was asked not to translate the last chapters of a book, because it looked like they were not too different from the first edition.
So I accepted the translation of another book,
and then the client told me to actually go on with the translation of that first book!!
Of course all these things have tight deadlines, so that meant adios to Bloggiesta!
Maybe: Participate in a #bloggiesta twitter party. Too dead for many hours of translation on the computer before that
Maybe: participate in a few mini-challenges, if I find some exciting ones.
back-up my blog
sign up for the last, I swear reading challenge for 2014, on reading books in translation. Will definitely do that soon, however
write 2 or 3 reviews
- organize a contest to get more reviewers for France Book Tours. Done! will be posted here and on France Book Tours tomorrow.
link more virtual book tours on Pinterest
= the most pitiful of all my Bloggiestas!
How did yours go?
January 25-26, 2014
A mini Bloggiesta is coming!
A few things I plan to do:
- Maybe: Participate in a #bloggiesta twitter party
- Maybe: participate in a few mini-challenges, if I find some exciting ones.
- back-up my blog
- sign up for the last, I swear reading challenge for 2014, on reading books in translation
- write 2 or 3 reviews
- organize a contest to get more reviewers for France Book Tours
- link more virtual book tours on Pinterest
CLICK ON THE LOGO TO SIGN UP AND JOIN THE FUN