#nonfictionbookparty: Instagram Daily Challenge
Click on the logo to see the detailed schedule
Here is the topic for Week 5:
New to my TBR
hosted by Jaymi @ The OC Book Girl
New to My TBR : It’s been a month full of amazing nonfiction books!
Which ones have made it onto your TBR?
Be sure to link back to the original blogger who posted about that book!
November ended up being more busy than expected, so I didn’t visit as many bloggers as intended. But looking back at the nonfiction books I added on my TBR in Nonfiction November 2021, I realized I only read 3 out of 17.
So I guess it’s not a bad thing I’m not adding as many this year!
Here they are, with the blog where I found them:
1. Thirteen Ways to Smell a Tree: Getting to know trees through the language of scent, by David George Haskell
A Web of Stories
2. The Dark Queens: The Bloody Rivalry that Forged the Medieval World by Shelley Puhak
3. The Nocturnal Brain: Nightmares, Neuroscience, and the Secret World of Sleep, by Guy Leschziner
4. The Silk Roads: A New History of the World, by Peter Frankopan
5. Gastro Obscura: A Food Adventurer’s Guide, by Cecily Wong
6. I Contain Multitudes: The Microbes Within Us and a Grander View of Life, by Ed Yong
7. The Return of the Russian Leviathan, by Sergei Medvedev
This November, I actually added 6 more titles, but the source was not participants in Nonfiction November:
- The Song of the Cell: An Exploration of Medicine and the New Human, by Siddhartha Mukherjee
- Web3 Simplified – A Beginners Guide to Blockchain, Bitcoin, Cryptocurrency, NFT’s, the Metaverse and more, by Steve Sarner
- The Art of Memory, by Frances A. Yates
- Englishwoman in America, by Isabella Lucy Bird
- The Life of Isabella Bird, by Anna M. Stoddart
- Six Walks in the Fictional Woods, by Umberto Eco
WHAT GREAT NONFICTION BOOK
HAVE YOU RECENTLY ADDED TO YOUR TBR?
PLEASE SHARE YOUR LINK IF YOU POSTED