sorry for my followers: reorganizing things around
If you follow this blog, you know how much I appreciated Murielle Barbery’s books. I keep running into reviews of other books published by Europa Editions, and they all sound quite good to me, so I thought I would add thie Challenge to my already long list of Challenges.
The neat thing with this one is that it can be open, no limit of time!
I will try first the Europa Ami level (friend in French): Read 4 Europa titles between July 1st and Dec 31 2011.
Read before July 1, so they don’t count for the Challenge!!:
The Elegance of the Hedgehog, by Murielle Barbery
Gourmet Rhapsody, by Murielle Barbery
A Novel Bookstore, by Laurence Cossé
Read between July 1st and December 31st:
#1: French Leave, by Anna Gavalda
#2: An Accident in August, by Laurence Cossé
DOES THIS SOUND EXCITING?
WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN THE CHALLENGE?
JUST CLICK ON THE EUROPA CHALLENGE LOGO TO ACCESS IT
September 1st, 2011 and August 31st, 2012
How could I resist this challenge, especially as I have already some read in that period.
1. Du côté de chez Swann , by Proust (in French)
2. An Accident in August, by Laurence Cossé
3. Le Grand Meaulnes , by Alain-Fournier (in French)
4. The Adventures of Hergé, by José-Louis Bocquet
5. Le dieu du carnage, by Yasmina Reza (in French)
6. The Lovers of Algeria, by Anouar Benmalek
CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO JOIN