SEPTEMBER 2022 WRAP-UP
I have only read 6 books this month, but I also listened to 6 audiobooks, so that’s a decent result.
And I just finished book 101 of the year!
I’m currently 12 books ahead of schedule (84% done) to read 120 books this year.
This past month, I also started a 4th list of Classics for The Classics Club.
And yesterday, I celebrated my 12th blogiversary!
📚 Here is what I read in September:
6 in print
= with 1,459 pages, a daily average of 48 pages/day
6 in audio
= 39H51, a daily average of 1H19/ day
6 in children’s fiction:
- The Sword in the Stone (The Once and Future King #1), by T. H. White
- The Witch in the Wood (The Once and Future King #2), by T. H. White
- The Ill-Made Knight (The Once and Future King #3), by T. H. White
- The Candle in the Wind (The Once and Future King #4), by T. H. White
- The Book of Merlyn (The Once and Future King #5), by T. H. White – these 5 books were audiobooks, and counted for The Classics Club
- All From a Walnut, by Ammi-Joan Paquette & Harry N.Abrams
3 in literary fiction:
- Eventide, by Kent Haruf
- Le Chant du monde, by Jean Giono – read with a French student, counts for The Classics Club
- Un Chien à ma table, by Claudie Hunzinger
2 in mystery:
- Epitaph for a Spy, by Eric Ambler – counts for The Classics Club
- Malice (Detective Kaga #1), by Keigo Higashino – read with the Virtual Crime Book Club
1 in science-fiction:
- Autour de la Lune, by Jules Verne – read with a French student, counts for The Classics Club
This month, it was again very hard to pick 2 winners.
MY FAVORITE BOOKS THIS PAST MONTH
READING CHALLENGES & RECAP
Classics Club: 7/150 (from September 2022-until September 2027)
Japanese Literature Challenge: 9/12 books – During the year: 13
2022 TBR Pile Reading Challenge: 9/12 books
2022 books in translation reading challenge: 22/10+
Total of books read in 2022 = 101/120 (84%)
Number of books added to my TBR this past month = 24
OTHER BOOK REVIEWED THIS PAST MONTH
BOOK RECEIVED FOR REVIEW
MOST POPULAR BOOK REVIEW THIS PAST MONTH
click on the cover to access my review
MOST POPULAR POST THIS PAST MONTH
– NON BOOK REVIEW –
BOOK BLOG THAT BROUGHT ME MOST TRAFFIC THIS PAST MONTH
please go visit, there are a lot of good things there!
Karen at Booker Talk
Marianne at Let’s Read
Tammy at Books, Bones & Buffy
please go and visit them,
they have great blogs
over 5,195 followers
over 260,730 hits
📚 📚 📚
Come back on Sunday to see the titles I’ll be reading in October
How was YOUR month of September?
Nicole at Feed Your Fiction Addiction
has created a Month In Review meme
where you can link your monthly recap posts