NOVEMBER 2021 WRAP-UP
Phew, November was a busy month for book bloggers, with #Nonficnov and #NovellasinNovember (and many more events I didn’t participate in), plus the readalong I co-hosted on The Satanic Verses by Salman Rushdie.
After 19 months, I also managed to finish my personal project of listening to all of Hercule Poirot novels and short stories collections – I will talk to you more about this another day.
I also got back into the groove of posting Orthodox notes at least every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
📚 Here is what I read in November:
7 in print
= with 1,701 pages, a daily average of 56 pages/day
5 in audio
= 31H42, a daily average of 1H03
7 in mystery:
- Third Girl (Hercule Poirot #40), by Agatha Christie
- The Hallowe’en Party (Hercule Poirot #41), by Agatha Christie
- Elephants Can Remember(Hercule Poirot #42), by Agatha Christie
- Curtain (Hercule Poirot #44), by Agatha Christie
- The Harlequin Tea Set (Hercule Poirot #46), by Agatha Christie – these first 5 were as audiobooks, for The Classics Club
- Le Port des brumes (Inspecteur Maigret #12), by Georges Simenon – read with a French student. Counts for The Classics Club
- A Man Lay Dead, by Ngaio Marsh – Classics spin for The Classics Club
3 in literary fiction:
- Le Créa, by Jean-Marc Soyez – a reread in French
- The Invention of Morel, by Adolfo Bioy Casares – a novella, read for #NovellasinNovember
- The Satanic Verses, by Salman Rushdie – for the readalong I cohosted
2 in nonfiction:
- Murakami T: The T-Shirts I Love, by Haruki Murakami
- The Kingdom of God, by Archbishop Dmitri Royster
MY FAVORITE BOOKS THIS PAST MONTH
READING CHALLENGES & RECAP
Number of books added to my TBR this past month = 34 (17 of which are nonfiction added thanks to #nonficnov! A dangerous event for our TBRs, as you can see)
OTHER BOOKS REVIEWED THIS PAST MONTH
REVIEW COPIES AVAILABLE
And we offer a Book Box!
PERFECT gift – original and affordable
2 books per month for a low price!!
MOST POPULAR BOOK REVIEW THIS PAST MONTH
MOST POPULAR POST THIS PAST MONTH
– NON BOOK REVIEW –
BOOK BLOG THAT BROUGHT ME MOST TRAFFIC THIS PAST MONTH
please go visit, there are a lot of good things there!
over 5,540 followers
over 231,660 hits
Come back tomorrow
to see the books I plan to read in December!
📚 📚 📚
How was YOUR month of November?
Nicole at Feed Your Fiction Addiction
has created a Month In Review meme
where you can link your monthly recap posts