In case some of you don’t know, I’m actually French native. I have had a long experience in translation and in teaching English in France, and tutoring online in French for 10 years in the US.
I have especially successfully prepared students for the DELF/DALF exam, for the French for reading test (PhD level), as well as for the Swiss citizenship test. Let me know if you want to read some feedback from my students.
So here are some French classes plans to help you:
video plans, dictation plans, or general classes plans.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- You need Paypal (plus Skype if you select “oral explanations” or “general classes plans”)
- Look at all the options offered, fill in the questionnaires
- Send me the money through paypal
- The day or the day after I receive your money, I send you what you need to do the exercise
- You do the exercise and send me your answers whenever you want (no deadline)
- If you purchase a plan other than VQA, VTA or DA, I’ll send you the corrections promptly after receiving your finished exercise
NB: I will send you the corrections ONLY if you send me your finished exercise. So if you pay for that option, it’s YOUR responsibility to send me your exercise.
DELF B1/B2/C1 practise: oral understanding and written expression
To help you be better equipped to understanding an audio text related to French culture, and to write correctly in French
DELF B1/B2/C1 practise: written expression
A great exercise to write correctly in French (vocabulary, grammar, conjugation)
– about 15 minutes long
GENERAL CLASSES PLANS
One-on-one classes on Skype.
All levels offered, from A1 (beginner) to C1, adapted to your exact need.
All the classes come with homework sent to you after each class, targeting the points learned during the class, and correction of your homework (once you send your finished homework)