Superfoods are definitely a trend for those trying to stay healthy these days. But have you ever associated them with soups? Here are 75 recipes for Simple Superfood Soups.
These days, most finally agree that having breakfast is crucial to your health. But on work days, you probably think you really don’t have time to prepare yummy breakfasts. The Healthy Breakfast Cookbook is here to help you.
The Permanent Weight Loss Plan:
A 10-Step Approach
To Ending Yo-Yo Dieting
by Dr. Janice Asher; Jae Rivera
Category: Adult Non-Fiction (18+), 308 pages
Publisher: Skyhorse Publishing
Release date: January 2020
Tour dates: January 7 to February 3, 2020
Content Rating: PG
gain them back. But what if there were a weight loss solution for
forever? Not another fad diet based on deprivation and restriction, but a
holistic system for shedding pounds and maintaining your weight?
Research Fellow, Jae Rivera, reveal (from their own first-hand
experiences) that it’s not just about the food you eat or don’t eat—it’s
about a mindset and lifestyle change. After collectively losing 170
pounds and maintaining their weight for years, Janice and Jae share
scientific evidence, personal experiences, and practical insights on how
you can successfully reframe your relationship with food.It’s about stopping the shame associated with body size, recognizing
instances of disordered eating, equipping yourself with the knowledge of
what behaviors contribute to lasting weight loss, and making use of
proven strategies. Get actionable tips on how to:
- Overcome barriers like stress, shame, and emotional eating
- Escape the comfort food circle of hell
- Eat food that nourishes your intestinal microbiome and brain
- Replace unhealthy habits with new ones that will treat your body well
- Boost your metabolism by eating during the right times of the day
- Commit to an exercise regime you can enjoy
- Transform your kitchen from danger zone to a safe space
- Survive potential landmines like holidays and parties
- Develop strategies for not gaining back the weight you lose
- Stop the cycle of fat-shaming and treat yourself with kindness
Complete, with 26 recipes for cauliflower quinoa puttanesca, “umami bomb” roasted portabella mushrooms, blueberry breakfast smoothie, curried lentil
salad, and more, The Permanent Weight Loss Plan encourages readers, with
gentle humor and compassion, to embrace a paradigm shift and transform
their lives for good.
She received her BA from the University of Pennsylvania, and continued on to work at the Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History.
Presently, she is living in Peru analyzing human remains with a Fulbright Open Research Grant. and will begin her PhD when she returns in 2018.
Enter the Giveaway:
a Rafflecopter giveaway