The Classics Club
My 4th list:
September 2022 – September 2027
I’m thrilled to present to you my 4th list of 150 titles for The Classics Club.
Yes, you don’t need to limit yourself to 50 titles.
I was going to have a longer list, going through all my Goodreads TBR, but then The Classics Club announced an upcoming new Spin, so I needed to have my list done, and it’s taking me a long time to put together. So 150 will do.
Here is my new table, with color codes for books on my physical shelves, nonfiction, Japanese, and mystery (though I probably missed some green cells).
At this point, I don’t have any special classics projects, so hopefully I’ll do a better job at sticking to my list, but who knows!
Actually, I do have some upcoming small projects, that will nicely fit with this list: The 1929 Club, and Novellas in November, as well as Nonfiction November.
I will obviously update the table as I go along.
You actually see I have already read 2 books from that new list, as I started making that list on September 1st.
How did I come up with these titles?
Simple: I opened my To-Be-Read Goodreads shelf, and put them in order of publication, and I picked the 150 oldest titles! Those are titles I added there along the years.
Be patient, it may take a few seconds for the file below to show up
And on Saturday, I will announce my list of 20 titles for the next Spin
- How many of these have you read?
- Which one/ones is/are your favorite?
- #ccintroductions (Introduce yourself to the group!)
- #ccbookreviews (Share your latest club review on Twitter.)
- #cceventsched (Community events.)
- #ccreadingupdate (Group check-ins/reading updates.)
- #ccmeme (The monthly meme.)
- #ccspin (The Classics Spin.)
- #ccwomenclassics (Women’s Classic Literature Event)
- #cc12months (Twelve Months of Classics)
- #ccsyncread (Sync Reads.)
- #ccreadathon (Classics Club Readathon.)
- #ccdiscussions (Occasional group discussions.)
- #theclassicsclub (Miscellaneous club tweets.)
OUT OF THESE 50 TITLES
HOW MANY HAVE YOU READ?
WHICH ONE IS YOUR FAVORITE?