Year of reading 2021 part 3
There are a lot of those online, but these are my favorites. The idea is to finish the sentences and answer the questions exclusively with titles I read in 2021.
If you are intrigued by a title, just copy and paste it in the search button, and you will access the review. If nothing shows up, look it up in Goodreads
– When I was younger I was The Swedish Cavalier
– People might be surprised to discover that I’m The Code Breaker
– I will never be Le Mineur
– At the end of a long day I need Une Rose seule
– Right now I’m feeling (like) Living with a Dead Language
– Someday I want to (see) Les grands cerfs
– At a party you’d find me Looking for the Stranger
– I’ve never Gone By Midnight
– I really don’t enjoy Sad Cypress
– In my next life I want The Kingdom of God
– If you could go anywhere, where would you go: The Old Capital
– Your favorite form of transportation: Compartiments tueurs
– Your best friend is Oscar et la dame rose
– You and your friends are Cats at the Louvre
– What’s the weather like: A Swim in the Pond in the Rain
– Favorite time of day: The Night Masquerade
– If your life was: The Archipelago of Another Life
– What is life to you: To the Spring Equinox and Beyond
– Your fear: The Stone Killer
– What is the best advice you have to give: Regarder le noir
– Thought for the Day: When All Light Fails…
– How I would like to die: Death in the Clouds
– My soul’s present condition: The Half-Finished Heaven
I began the day with A Cat, a Man, and Two Women.
On my way to work, I saw Klara and the Sun,
and walked by La Vallée
to avoid The Black Lizard,
but I made sure to stop at The Hallowe’en Party.
In the office, my boss said, Some Prefer Nettles,
and sent me to research The Sound of Waves.
At lunch with The Romanov Sisters,
I noticed (a) Beast in the Shadows
under The Grid,
then went back to my desk (in) The Hollow.
Later, on the journey home, I bought Encre sympathique
because I have Nature humaine.
Then settling down for the evening, I picked up Cards on the Table
and studied (a) Trap for Cinderella
before saying goodnight to Monet & Oscar.
I have so much fun with this every year!
Have you tried with the titles of the books you read in 2021?
A big Thank You to all of you,
and other readers who subscribed to this blog
through email, bloglovin, wordpress, facebook, twitter,
linkedin, pinterest, instagram, youtube,
thanks for stopping by and leaving comments,
with great reading recommendations!
Thanks again for following this blog!
Happy year of reading 2022 to each of you!
Please leave the link of your post in a comment
if you did some of that fun stuff
with the titles you read yourself in 2021