CLICK ON THE BANNER TO JOIN THIS CHALLENGE
So glad to see Adam at Roof Beam Reader back hosting this challenge!
Here are the 12 titles I plan on reading in 2022. Books that have been collecting dust on my shelves for quite a while…
A mix of classics, fiction, nonfiction.
NB: some have a library label, but they are no longer in circulation and I bought them at my library some years back.
I will update the list below with the links to my reviews, as I go along
- Thomas Jefferson’s Crème brûlée: How a Founding father and his slave James Hemings introduced French cuisine to America, by Thomas J. Craughwell 6/12/22
- Le Voyage d’Octavio, by Miguel Bonnefoy 5/22/22
- A Raisin in the Sun, by Lorraine Hansberry 5/21/22
- Stuart Little, by E.B. White 5/18
- The First Men in the Moon by H.G. Wells
- Eventide, by Kent Haruf
- The Daughter of Time, by Josephine Tey
- Ensemble, c’est tout, by Anna Gavalda
- Wanderlust: A History of Walking, by Rebecca Solnit
- Absolutely on Music: Conversations with Seiji Ozawa, by Haruki Murakami
- Arvo Pärt: Out of Silence, by Peter C. Bouteneff
- A is For Alibi, by Sue Grafton
11. Joie de Vivre: Secrets of Wining, Dining, and Romancing Like the French, by Harriett Welty Rochefort
12. The Discovery of France: A Historical Geography, by Graham Robb
WILL YOU JOIN US IN THIS CHALLENGE?
WHAT TITLES OF YOUR TBR
ARE YOU PLANNING TO READ IN 2022?