BOUT OF BOOKS 28
Click on the logo to join the fun!
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized
by Amanda Shofner and Kelly Rubidoux Apple.
It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 11th
and runs through Sunday, May 17th in whatever time zone you are in.
Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, Twitter chats, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional.
For all Bout of Books 28 information and updates,
be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. – From the Bout of Books team
Looking forward to a new Bout of Books, to finish a couple of big books!
I’m setting my goal at 525 pages, that is, 75 pages per day.
I will try to organize a giveaway!
Here are the books I plan to read from. Some I’m currently reading.
- Wind/Pinball, by Haruki Murakami
- Lessons from Walden, by Pepperman Taylor
- Au Soleil redouté, by Michel Bussi
- The Mirror and the Light, by Hilary Mantel
- A Hundred Million Years and a Day, by Jean-Baptiste Andrea
- Psalm 118: A Commentary by Saint Theophan the Recluse
- Audiobook: The Book of Deuteronomy
- Audiobook: The Mysterious Affair at Styles
**This is the overall list for the challenges offered during Bout of Books 28. Make sure you check the blog each day of the read-a-thon for instructions and details on how to complete the daily challenges**
Introduce Yourself #insixwords
If This, Then That
Book to Movie
Share Your Favorites
Leave a Review
(chats last approximately one hour)
TZC = Time Zone Conversion
Monday: 8pm CST (TZC)
Saturday: 10am CST (TZC)
Click on the logo to sign up
Good luck this week! 75 pages a day is such a good goal 🙂
thanks. I actually read way over that on Day 2