BOUT OF BOOKS 27
Click on the logo to join the fun!
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized
by Amanda Shofner and Kelly Rubidoux Apple.
It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 6th
and runs through Sunday, January 12th in whatever time zone you are in.
Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, Twitter chats, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional.
For all Bout of Books 27 information and updates,
be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. – From the Bout of Books team
DAY 1 RECAP
NB: This is my 14th participation in #boutofbooks
Here is what I read (actually listened to) on DAY 1:
- Theological Territories, by David Bentley Hart = 16 pages
- Sanshiro, by Natsume Soseki = 4 pages
- Eagle Strike, by Anthony Horowitz = 30 pages
- Audiobook: The Book of Tea, by Kakuzo Hokakura: 1H40 minutes = 35 pages
Total for Day 1: 85 pages
TOTAL so far: 85/575
I also did 2 challenges:
– on Twitter, Introduce yourself #insixwords
– on Instagram, currently reading
And I managed to write a short review for The Book of Tea (will be live on 1/12).
So not too bad withe little time I had today.
So glad I had to cook something for Church and wrap gifts for our Nativity celebration this Tuesday – that gave me time to listen to audiobooks!
REST OF THE SCHEDULE
Share Your 2020 Reading Goals
Recreate the Scene
The One with the Books in It!
If This, Then That
(chats last approximately one hour)
TZC = Time Zone Conversion
Saturday: 10am CST (TZC)
Books I’m reading:
- Theological Territories, by David Bentley Hart
- Sanshiro, by Natsume Soseki
- Eagle Strike, by Anthony Horowitz
- The Ten Loves of Mr Nishino, by Hiromi Kawakami
- Audiobook: The Book of Tea, by Kakuzo Hokakura
- Audiobook: The Book of Genesis
- Audiobook: The Red House Mystery, by A. A. Milne
Click on the logo to sign up
What a fantastic first day! Hope the rest of the week goes just as well!! 🙂
well, when Bout of Books happens during a normal week, I usually read way more than that. But it won’t happen this week