Inspired by book blogger Davida, at The Chocolate Lady’s Book Review Blog, herself inspired by a couple of other bloggers (see here for instance). I plan to post about it on Saturdays, except the 1st Sat of the month, when I usually feature another meme.
The rules are simple:
- Sort your Goodreads TBR shelf from oldest to new
- Pick the first 5 or 10 (or whatever number you choose, depending on how large your list is) books you see
- Decide whether to keep them or get rid of them.
RESULTS FOR PREVIOUS READ OR SKIP
I’ll keep 143,145, 147, 148, 149, and 150
I’ll Skip: 146
And I’ll put maybe for 144
READ OR SKIP #12
- It’s Fantasy, that I don’t often read
- BUT it’s about books, and how fiction can enter real life,
and it’s a short story
148) Vies minuscules
- I still haven’t read anything by Michon.
- BUT the synopsis no longer grab me. Funny, I added so many French books at one point, and now I’m not sure why
- Another French title that illustrates my last point
- Plus, this is humor, not my cup of tea
150) The Map Thief
- I rarely read true crime
- BUT this topic sounds fascinating, with history and geography
151) Lost For Words
- A book about books
- BUT a satire. Not sure it’s worth it
152) I Remember
- Biography/Memoir of an author who fascinates me more and more
- And it’s short
153) The Bilingual Brain
- Ben évidemment que j’veux lire ce livre !!
- Well, of course I want to read this one !!
154) The Poisoning Angel
- I have read and enjoyed several books by this quirky author
What do YOU think? Thanks for helping
HAVE YOU READ THESE?
READ OR SKIP?
I ALSO WELCOME SUGGESTIONS
FOR GOOD BOOKS ON SIMILAR THEMES