Ah, it’s about time! Here is finally a rather decent month of reading. With really nice titles as well!
Here is what I read in October:
7 in print
= with 2,373 pages, an average of 76.5 pages/day
2 in audio
= with 27H27, an average of 53 mn/day
4 in fiction:
- Unsheltered, by Barbara Kingsolver – ebook, for review
- Killing Commendatore, by Murakami
- Being There, by Jerzy Kosinski
- While Beauty Slept, by Elizabeth Blackwell – audio
2 in mystery:
- On la trouvait plutôt jolie, de Michel Bussi- audio
- Newcomer, by Keigo Higashino – for review. My book review is supposed to be soon published on Criminal Element.
1 in historical fiction:
- The Song Peddler of the Pont Neuf, by Laura Lebow – ebook, for review
1 in Nonfiction:
- The Ship, the Saint, and the Sailor: The Long Search for the Legendary Kad’yak, by Bardley G. Stevens – ebook, for review, review coming soon
1 in graphic novel:
- 99 Ways to Tell a Story: Exercises in Style, by Matt Madden
MY FAVORITES IN OCTOBER
READING CHALLENGES RECAP
Classics Club: 24/50 (until end of 2020) or 36/62!
The 2018 TBR Pile Challenge: 3/12, but none reviewed yet !!
Where Are You Reading?: 21/50 – to be finished in ??
Total of books read in 2018= 55/100
MOST POPULAR BOOK REVIEW THIS PAST MONTH
click on the cover to access my review
MOST POPULAR POST THIS PAST MONTH
– NON BOOK REVIEW –
Born a Crime chapter 9-14:
read along at Book Bloggers International
BOOK BLOG THAT BROUGHT ME MOST TRAFFIC THIS PAST MONTH
please go visit
TOP COMMENTERS OF THE MONTH
Kristyn at Reading to Unwind
Karen at Booker Talk
Judy at Keep the Wisdom
I finally changed the theme of my blog on October 24!!
over 4,540 subscribers
over 163,240 hits
PLANS FOR NOVEMBER
- Go on posting for Nonfiction November
- Count the daily number of words I translate, as part of
Come back tomorrow
to see the books I plan to read in November!
How was YOUR month of October?
Kathryn at The Book Date
has created a Month In Review meme
I’ll now be linking my monthly recap posts
Thanks Kathryn, great idea!