Six degrees of separation:
beauty to truth
This is really cool!
Using my own rules for this fun meme hosted by Kate at Booksaremyfavouriteandbest (see there the origin of the meme and how it works – posted the first Saturday of every month), I started with a mystery and indeed on one.
Here are my own quirky rules:
Use your list of books on Goodreads
Take the first word of the title offered and find another title with that word in it
Then use the first word of THAT title to find your text title
Or the second if the title starts by the same word
So here is the result for March 2018. I’m quite happy I managed to do it with the main part of titles, and all with books I have read and liked.
Plus starting with Beauty and ending up with Truth, that’s neat.
After the covers, you can find the links of my reviews or the title on Goodreads:
1. The Beauty Myth = I haven’t read it, and don’t plan too, not interested in that type of topics
2. Beauty For Ashes = interesting story of a Greek village
3. The Ashes of Heaven‘s Pillar = wonderful historical novel
4. Pigs in Heaven = I love all the books by Kingsolver!
5. The True Story of 3 Little Pigs = a quirky twist on a classic
6. True North = Jill Ker Conway is a fascinating person. This is the sequel to The Road From Coorain.
Both books are highly recommended, if you like to read about strong women of your time.