Six degrees of separation:
Lincoln to Alexandria
This is really cool!
Using my own rules for this fun meme hosted by Kate at Booksaremyfavouriteandbest (see there the origin of the meme and how it works – posted the first Saturday of every month), I started with a mystery and indeed on one.
Here are my own quirky rules:
Use your list of books on Goodreads
Take the first word of the title offered and find another title with that word in it
Then use the first word of THAT title to find your text title
Or the second if the title starts by the same word
So here is the result for February 2018. After the covers, you can find the links of my reviews or the title on Goodreads:
1. Lincoln in the Bardo = I haven’t read it, and don’t plan too, too weird, I think
2. The LINCOLN Conspiracy = Very interesting historical thriller
3. The Sun King CONSPIRACY = Superb historical novel on Louis XIV, Fouquet, Vaux-le-Vicomte. Definitely my favorite title on this page
I forgot to specify: this book is part of my February giveaway
4. Half of a Yellow SUN = depressing, as many books I have read on Africa, but excellent historical novel on Biafra
5. Vanished Kingdoms: The History of HALF-Forgotten Europe = history book on my TBR for a while.
About small and bigger European countries that are no longer on the map
6. The VANISHED Library: A Wonder of the Ancient World= this history book has been for 5 years on my TBR.
But I still hope to read it one day, as it is on the ancient library of Alexandria
HAVE YOU READ ANY OF THESE BOOKS?
HAVE YOU PLAYED
SIX DEGREES OF SEPARATION