FRENCH BINGO 2016
Jan 1- Dec 31, 2016
We have listened to our readers and introduced 5 new squares for 2016!
Come join the fun!
HOW TO PLAY?
LINK YOUR REVIEWS HERE
The link you enter should be directing to your review,
on your book blog or on your Goodreads account
PLEASE AS YOU LINK YOUR REVIEW FOLLOW THIS FORMAT:
YOUR BLOG NAME, SQUARE #, TITLE.
IF YOUR TITLE CAN FIT SEVERAL SQUARES DO SOMETHING LIKE :
Emma @ Words And Peace (A1/B1: Journeys Through France)
POST YOUR BINGO RECAPS HERE
When you have a BINGO,
please specify it with your recap post you link, for instance:
firstname @ name of blog (A1/B1 /C1/D1/E1: Bingo)
Specify also the extra squares you have
HOW TO PLAY?
To be eligible for a drawing at the end of the year for a book to win, you need to complete at least one BINGO.
Your book reviews need to be posted on your blog or on your Goodreads page between January 1- December 31, 2015
- apart from square D5, it’s ok to read the books in your native language.
- many squares can be filled by reading books written by authors of any nationality, for instance A2, B3, C2, etc
It’s ok to count here a book that counts also for another reading challenge you may be doing. All medias are accepted: paper, ebook, audiobook
IDEAS AND QUESTIONS
You can contact me if you have any question or if you are looking for titles.
You can find great ideas here:
- Ideas for each square
- My own 2016 list
- the titles I have read for 2015,
- my French list for 2014
- my list for 2013.
- Books read by bloggers who did the French challenge in 2015 You can find also great titles on France Book Tours – all the books there fit this challenge!
- If you are a Goodreads member, you can access my France shelf.
- I will also add a recap per square for more ideas of titles! So be sure to follow this blog through Blgolovin’ or email so that you don’t miss an update!
a Goodreads page for our Challenge!
Spread the word: #FrenchBingo
THERE WILL BE A GIVEAWAY AT THE END OF 2016:
BE SURE TO FINISH YOUR CHALLENGE
TO GET A CHANCE TO WIN A BOOK!