Click on the picture to join the fun!
As part of this Readathon, here is a video, where I suggest a way of reading books from different countries, and where I review a book written by a French author.
Links related to what I mention in the video:
- Travel The World in Books Readathon (#TTWIBRAT)
- My list of books related to 53 countries
- Nobel Prize of Literature: winners by country
- So You Don’t Get Lost in the Neighborhood, by Patrick Modiano, on Goodreads
If you need ideas about more books set in France, you can check my French Bingo
Some more books I am going to try to present to you during this Readathon:
- Neverwhere, by Neil Gaiman – book set in London, England
- A Trick of the Light, by Louise Penny – book set in Québec
- The Buried Giant, by Ishigur0 – Japanese Literature
WHICH NOBEL PRIZE IN LITERATURE WINNER
HAVE YOU READ?