Click on the picture to join the fun!
As a reader of my book blog, you know you can find a lot of diversity here. So why not try to add to it and join this Readathon?
I have so far reviewed books related to 53 countries. Check for ideas! And of course, if you need ideas about more books set in France, you can check my French Bingo
But I may be able to add to that list? Or at least do some repeat.
The Readathon asks that I state where I live. I’m in the US, so books set in any other country will work here.
Here are some books I may be able to present to you during these 2 weeks:
- So You Don’t Get Lost In The Neighborhood, by Patrick Modiano – the 2014 Nobel Prize in Literature. Book set in Paris, France
- Neverwhere, by Neil Gaiman – book set in London, England
- A Trick of the Light, by Louise Penny – book set in Québec
- The Buried Giant, by Ishigur0 – Japanese Literature
- The Bridge on the Drina, by Ivo Andric – set in the Balkans
COME JOIN THE FUN!