Words And Peace celebrates
its 5th blogiversary!
Stats and giveaway
Thanks to you my readers, Words And Peace has been on for five years!!!!!
Thanks for reading, thanks for your comments.
It has been a wonderful experience for me so far, even though, I guess like most book bloggers, I’d love to have more time to review and even do more videos
- 467 books reviewed
- 1,201 posts
- 10,036 comments
- 3,301 followers
- 96,484 views/hits
- 519 views on my busiest day: 12/11/2012 (during The 1st Annual Historical Holiday Blog Hop!)
- top 5 countries by visits: US, UK, Canada, France, Australia
My very first post, launching this book blog
My very first review on Claude and Camille, by S. Cowell
- Top post: Review of Of Mice And Men = 2,092 hits. Still the top post! I read this book during a Classics tour on which I was invited.
- Most commented post: French Bingo 2015 Reading Challenge
- Top referrer: still Read All Day. Please visit Nina’s blog
- Top recent commentator, with 27 comments: I Wish I Lived in a Library. Please visit Katherine’s blog
And a giveaway!
One of you will win these 2 books!
Click on the covers to know more about them
Open to US residents only,
until Oct 8, midnight CT