Click on the logo to see the schedule and participants
is hosted by Writing My Own Fairy Tale
1. How do you organize your shelves?
Hmm, they are not really organized. One shelf is about things French. One is all the books I need to read, with in front the urgent ones, and one shelf with books checked out at my local library. R
2. What is one of your favorite book that’s not in one of your favorite genres?
Irène, which is crime fiction.
I rarely read this genre
3. What is the last 5 star book you read?
Bridges of Paris.
Gorgeous, AND full of great historical info on Paris!
4. What book are you most excited to read during the read-a-thon?
See here my list of books for this week
5. What book do you recommend the most? I’m adding recently, as I can’t recommend a book I have not yet started
Great literary novel on mental illness, nature, and birding
See you tonight in the chat party!
Please come back later on, there will be a MEGA giveaway right here, open to US Bout of Books Participants!