Plenty of snow and cold in Illinois = no hiking time = hibernation, that is, plenty of reading!
Here is what I read in February:
= 8 books with 1,949 pages, that is: 69.6 pages/day.
+ 1 audiobook = 19:11 hours, that is an average of 41 mn/day
3 in mystery:
- Cognac Conspiracies, by Alaux and Balen – ebook
- The Fourth Rule of Ten, by Gay Hendricks – ebook, upcoming review
- Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn – audiobook, upcoming review
2 in science fiction:
- Aoleon The Martian Girl – The Luminess of Mars, by Brent LeVasseur – ebook
- Aoleon The Martian Girl – The Hollow Moon, by Brent LeVasseur – ebook, review on 3/4
2 in literary fiction:
- The Love Song of Miss Queenie Hennessy, by Rachel Joyce – ebook
- Close to Destiny, by Adria J. Cimino – ebook, review up tomorrow!
1 in historical fiction:
- The Tapestry, by Nancy Bilyeau – ebook, review on 3/16
1 in nonfiction:
- The Showings, by Julian of Norwich – upcoming review
My favorites this month
Reading Challenges recap
French Bingo: 7/25
Ebook challenge: 12/25
Historical fiction: 4/25
My Kind of Mysteries: 6/21-30
New authors challenge: 8/50
New Release (2015): 11/16-30
Nonfiction challenge: 3/16-20
TBR challenge: 0/12
Books in Translation: 3/12
What’s in a Name: 3/6
Where Are You Reading?: 16/50 – to be finished in 2015?!
Japanese literature: 0/6 (starts in June)
Total of books read in 2015 = 19/100
8 of the 9 books read this month were received for review.
Already 15 reviews posted for my French Bingo 2015 Challenge, don’t forget to link yours with the mr Linky widget.
- Created a Goodreads Group to accompany our Bingo Challenge. Feel free to add titles on the bookshelf of the group. In the section: what are we reading this, add the Bingo squqres you think ti would fit
I organized 3 giveaways this past month. There’s always one going on at France Book Tours. Be sure to check the March Giveaway! 2 books offered on 2 amazing women!
- Otherwise nothing much new on the blogging front for February, the reason being I am in the process of translating anther amazing mystery in French, so I really try to remain focus. And because of that, the list of your blog posts to visit is getting longer and longer.
Most popular book review in February
Most popular post last month – non book review
Book blog that brought me
most traffic this past month
please go visit
Top commenters of the month
Inspired by Becca at I’m Lost in Books!
and her Blogger Shout-Outs feature
= 1 point per month for the top 3.
The one who has the most points at the end of the year will receive a gift!
NB: just congratulating winners of giveaways does not count as real comment 😉
over 2,010 subscribers
over 83,000 hits
Blog plans for March
- The really exciting reading plan for March is that I’ll be joining the Independent Foreign Fiction Shadow Panel, with Tony at Tony’s Reading List and other really cool book bloggers! That means a LOT of books in translation to read. I’m really thrilled about this
- Come back in a couple of days to see what I’ll be reading in March. I’m actually already in 3 awesome novels!
How was YOUR month of February?