Glad to try again Bout of Books!
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized
by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal.
It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 5th
and runs through Sunday, January 11th in whatever time zone you are in.
Bout of Books is low-pressure.
There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional.
For all Bout of Books 12 information and updates,
be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog.
From the Bout of Books team
Here is the schedule:
Top 10 Recommendations — Trees of Reverie
Character Coupling — Writing My Own Fairy Tale
Describe Your Book in Pictures — The Book Monsters
(chats last approximately one hour)
TZC = Time Zone Conversion
Now, what will I be reading? From these titles:
- The Fictional 100: Ranking the Most Influential Characters in World Literature and Legend, by Lucy Pollard-Gott – this sounds totally fascinating, and I decided to read 1 chapter/day
- The Showings, by Julian of Norwich
- Journeys Through France and Life, by Glenda de Vaney – this will be my first book about France, and for France Book Tours!
For those new here, have a look at France Book Tours: we have great titles to offer you to review, in all genres, from nonfiction to paranormal!
Also, if you want a fun reading challenge for 2015, you should try this French Bingo! you don’t need to know French to play and read!
- The Tutor, by Andrea Chapin – ebooks
- Cover Her Face, by P.D. James – audio
- Rodin’s Lover, by Heather Webb – 2nd book for France Book Tours, if I have time
There are no goals to set for this Bout of Books. I would be very happy if I manage to finish 3 books and review them as well!