Words And Peace celebrates
its 4th blogiversary!
It has been 4 thrilling years, thanks to you, my readers!
It is so much fun interacting with you readers and co book bloggers, writers and publishers! A whole great bunch of people, with more fascinating interaction in recent comments, especially by some new comers. Welcome to all!
I have met even more of you since I launched France Book Tours in Spring 2013, a great experience.
Some recent new events here have been the launch of a monthly Newsletter, be sure to subscribe to get access to exclusive material and giveaway.
I have also left wordsads and tried to have my own ads, but sounds like I may switch to regular book retailers affiliates programs.
Now to some stats:
- 365 books reviewed
- 951 posts
- 7,489 comments
- 1,871 followers
- 69,185 views/hits (in average 3 more per day than a year ago, of which I am happy)
- 519 views on my busiest day: 12/11/2012 (during The 1st Annual Historical Holiday Blog Hop!)
- top 5 countries by visits: US, UK, Canada, France, Australia
My very first post, launching this book blog
My very first review on Claude and Camille, by S. Cowell
- Top post: Review of Of Mice And Men = 1,977 hits. This is still a surprise for me, but I guess lots of students are looking for reviews for their studies! I read this book during a Classics tour on which I was invited.
- Most commented post: Books On France Reading Challenge– with 129 comments
- Top referrer: Read All Day. Please visit Nina’s awesome blog
- Top recent commentator, with 20 comments: Silver’s Reviews – go visit Elizabeth’s great blog!
Come back later on today to discover the answers
to the hunt giveaway
and see if you have won!