To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
OMG, I’m so very excited about this!!
A bit of a background:
The discussion was very interesting: some bloggers didn’t want to do it, because they said they preferred to read a review, and many confessed they felt too self-conscious.
And then Christine at Readerly Musings, you have to go and watch her book vlogs, encouraged me to do it through her own example.
I also prefer to read than watch book reviews, so I thought it would be better to vlog for a meme, so here you go!
- Age wise, I could be the grand-mother of many book bloggers, Christine included
- Being French, my teeth are not too nice…
- I think I have a long nose
- I was so nervous that I made lots of grammatical mistakes, shame on me former English teacher
- I have too many euh… euh.., so.., so…
- I repeat too many times ‘super funny’
- and WWW Wednesdays is not a feature but a meme
- After 13 years in the US I still do not have an Illinois accent, lol
- it looks like I’m watching something up there instead of focusing on the eye of the webcam
- I had lots of fun doing it
- I am actually quite happy of how it turned out
- I like the length, just 4 mn
- I hope I conveyed enough enthusiasm for these 3 books, though sorry Ian Doescher, I even forgot to specify you were the author of my 3rd book!!
So please if you have 4 mn of your time, watch this video, let me know what you like/don’t like, and while you are at it, why not subscribe to my YouTube Words And Peace channel? I’m really going to do this often, for this meme and possibly some other memes!