The Bout of Books read-a-thon
is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal.
It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 12th
and runs through Sunday, May 18th
in whatever time zone you are in.
Bout of Books is low-pressure,
and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week.
There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize,
but all of these are completely optional.
For all Bout of Books 10 information and updates,
be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog.
– From the Bout of Books team
My first Bout of Books experience was a lot of fun:
- being able to read 20 pages more every day than planned
- doing all but one challenges
- taking part in fun and crazy fast twitter parties
- and organizing a giveaway!
So, my winner chose this book
- The Day My Brain Exploded, by Ashok Rajamani – paperback, brand new condition
And the winner is…
Disappointed you didn’t win?
I have 3 other giveaways going on: