The Bout of Books read-a-thon
is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal.
It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 12th
and runs through Sunday, May 18th
in whatever time zone you are in.
Bout of Books is low-pressure,
and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week.
There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize,
but all of these are completely optional.
For all Bout of Books 10 information and updates,
be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog.
– From the Bout of Books team
Day 4 of Bout of Books!
Today, the challenge is hosted byKimberlyfaye Reads: Spell It Out
Use the first letter in any book you’ve read
or want to read
to spell out a word.
So here is the name of my blog
Click on the book covers to access my reviews
And don’t forget to enter my giveaway!
Here is what’s for grab:
- The No. 1 Ladies’ Detective Agency, by Alexander McCall Smith – paperback, used, like new condition, with a small blue dot pasted at the bottom of the spine
- Equal of the Sun, by Anita Amirrezvani – hardcover, brand new condition
- The Third Son, by Julie Wu – paperback, ARC, brand new condition
- Gracianna, by Trini Amador – hardcover, brand new condition, signed by the author to my name
- Meadowlark, by Dawn Wink – paperback, brand new condition, signed by the author to my name
- The Day My Brain Exploded, by Ashok Rajamani – paperback, brand new condition
Click on the link here below to enter the giveaway!
Here is the Bout of Books schedule:
If you like X, try Y — The Book Barbies
Book Pairings — My Overstuffed Shelves
Spell It Out Challenge — kimberlyfaye reads
Show an Author Some Love — Doing Dewey
Retitle Your Current Read — Oh Magic Hour
(chats last approximately one hour)
TZC = Time Zone Conversion