UPDATE: THIS BOG IS INACTIVE NOW!
BUT YOU CAN SEND YOUR LINKS TO HER FACEBOOK PAGE
I managed to listen to 16 audiobooks in 2013.
I’m afraid 25 may be too much, so in 2014 I’ll stick to 12 audiobooks. That’s the Going Steady level.
- Paris, Paris: Journey into the City of Light, by David Downie
- Murder in Pigalle, by Cara Black
- All The Light We Cannot See, by Anthony Doerr
- Midnight in Europe, by Alan Furst
- The Storied Life of A. J. Fikry, by Gabrielle Zevin
- Mrs. Pollifax Unveiled, by Dorothy Gilman
- Mrs. Pollifax Pursued, by Dorothy Gilman
- Mrs. Pollifax and the Lion Killer, by Dorothy Gilman
- The Innovators: How a Group of Hackers, Geniuses, and Geeks Created the Digital Revolution, by Walter Isaacson
- Still Life, by Louise Penny
- The Monogram Murders, by Sophie Hannah
- The Crown, by Nancy Bilyeau
- City of Scoundrels, by Gary Krist
- The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry, by Rachel Joyce