December was super busy, but I managed to read a few things.
This recap will be shorter than usual, as I will soon publish my large 2013 recap!
Here is was I read in December:
9 books, with 2102 pages, that is, 67.8 pages/day.
Among those, 2 were audiobooks: 12:34 hours as a whole, that is, an average of 24 mn/day.
- The Ocean at the End of the Lane, by Neil Gaiman – audiobook – upcoming review
3 historical fiction:
- Becoming Josephine, by Heather Webb – upcoming review on Jan 8
- Meadowlark, by Dawn Wink
- Degrees of Courage, by Shari Vester – upcoming review on Jan 22
- Therapy of Spiritual Illnesses, vol 2, by Jean-Claude Larchet
- Mrs. Pollifax and The Hong-Kong Buddha, by Dorothy Gilman– audiobook
- Dead Man’s Mirror, by Agatha Christie
- A Caribbean Mystery, by Agatha Christie
- Sleeping Murder, by Agatha Christie
My favorites this month:
Reading Challenges recap
Around the World in 12 books: 12/12 – COMPLETED
Audiobook: 18/12 – COMPLETED
Books on France: 35/12 – COMPLETED
Cozy Mysteries: 14/10 – COMPLETED
Ebook challenge: 27/10 – COMPLETED
European reading challenge: 13/5 – COMPLETED
Historical fiction: 36/15 – COMPLETED
Japanese literature: 2/2 – COMPLETED
New authors challenge: 65/25 – COMPLETED
TBR challenge: 14/12 – COMPLETED
What’s in a Name: 6/6 – COMPLETED
Where Are You Reading?: 11/50 – to be finished in 2014
Australian Literature: 1/1 – COMPLETED
Most popular recent book review
Most popular recent post – non book review
Book blogs that brought me
most traffic this past month – a tie!
please go visit!