Are you familiar by now with these 3 logos?
- The first one appeared for my weekly meme on anything French.
- Then I had the idea to launch a Reading Challenge on books related to France at the beginning of 2013.
- And each review is now accompanied with an Eiffel Tower, from its 1st phase of construction to its tricolor phase and fireworks, my way of rating a book.
As you can see, my French roots have been slowly but surely pervading my blogging world.
Time has come for an extra step:
I’m in the process of preparing to launch France Virtual Book Tours for books related to France!
There will be soon a separate website, exclusively dedicated to this new adventure, but I just wanted to start spreading the news. I have already contacted a few bloggers, and they seem really excited about it!
- Did you just write a book set in France, or on a French theme, and you are looking for an affordable way of spreading the news, through a virtual book tour stopping at dedicated bloggers?
- Do you LOVE reading books about France, and would be thrilled to review recent books set in that country, with also possibilities of interviewing the author and organizing a giveaway?
Then France Virtual Book Tours will be exactly what you need.
For today, if you are interested, please just let me know in a comment if you are an author or a blogger, with an email where I can reach you.