CLICK ON THE BANNER TO JOIN THIS CHALLENGE
I really had a blast in 2012 with the 52 countries reading Challenge. By the end of 2012, I may still need to cover a few countried to finish it. When this is done, I will attack this challenge where you are supposed to read 1 book happening or about every state of the US.
I also plan to do it by date of statehood.
1. Delaware: Flesh And Grass, by Libby Cone
2. Pennsylvania: Benjamin Franklin: An American Life, by Walter Isaacson
3. New Jersey: Five-Finger Discount, by Helene Stapinski
4. Georgia: Midnight In The Garden Of Good And Evil, by John Berendt
5. Connecticut: Hartford
6. Massachusetts: Cascade, by Maryanne O’Hara
11. New York: Sutton, by J. R. Moehringer – upcoming review
Illinois: The Devil in the White City, by Erik Larson
24. Missouri: Chronicle of the Mound Builders, by Elle Marie
31. California: Mr. Penumbra’s 24-hour Bookstore, by Robin Sloan
38. Colorado: Plainsong, by Kent Haruf
40. South Dakota: Meadowlark, by Dawn Wink
41. Montana: Badluck Way, by Bryce Andrews
45. Utah: The World’s Strongest Librarian, by Josh Hanagarne – upcoming review
Melissa, @ Avid Reader’s Musing’s, has fantastic lists per state, with data information, and fiction and nonfiction lists. I will use some of her information to help me choose my books. But if you have some recommendations, please insert them as comments. Thanks!