Hello fellow readers!
Here are my questions to help you read Part 3.
Please if you don’t mind, put your answers as comments on this post. You can of course also put them all together as a post on your own blog, but it’s easier for the conversation if we can centralize all our answers, so that we can comment on each other’s answers. Thanks!
Part 3: pp.339-448 [from ‘Catching Butterflies’ to ‘The Choice’ included]
Please share your favorite lines
1. What are your impressions on Deborah?
Down the rabbit hole:
2. What do you like most in this chapter?
3. So by now, we know why Mr Frederick is watching in the cemetery, right? This seems to confirm what I found in the Fall of Icarus, part 2. Do you see what I mean?
4. What do you think about the scene between Grace and Alfred??
5. “There was no choice.” p. 448. Do you agree with these last words of part 3? Was there really no choice for Grace. Would you have made the same decision?
Feel free to add your own questions
*** *** ***
Part 4: pp.451-593 [from ‘Hannah’s Story’ to the end]
FEEL FREE TO COMMENT
EVEN IF YOU DID NOT REGISTER MONTHS AGO
FOR THIS EVENT