Bloggiesta is here, and this is my first mini-challenge:
This mini-challenge is hosted by Smash Attack Reads – go there to join this mini-challenge yourself it’s fun! You fill find the link to Hubsport on that post.
So I asked HubSport, and this is my result:
Wow, I have to say I didn’t expect to get 87/100!
It seems my strengths are:
- all the social buttons available on my blog to follow me or to share my posts
- I post every 2 days on average
- 10 authoritative pages are linking to me – ah ah, that’s the advantage of commenting on others sites and leaving there links to my posts! So, it means the time I spend on Google Reader is worth it, also marketingly speaking!
- 1,560 of my pages are indexed by search engines. How about that, I thought my SEO was rather weak.
- I tweet only every 16 hours, which is not too often. Yes, I could definitely do better on that!
- My posts are not often retweeted. So apart from the automatic tweet when I post, I could do extra manual tweets, with more catchy titles maybe, to get attention and get retweeted?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR MORE MINI-CHALLENGES?