Whoohoo! There was such a nice alert this morning in my email:
T.B.M. @ 50 Year Project graciously gave me the Versatile Blogger Award!
Thanks so very much T.B.M., my most faithful commentator of 2011!
Please go visit her blog: apart from wonderful book reviews, she also has fantastic daily pictures, ‘Travel Photo of the Day’, perfect if you need a little corner of exotic beauty in your busy day!
And now here are the rules:
- Nominate 10-15 fellow bloggers
- Inform the bloggers of their nomination
- Share 7 random things about yourself
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Add the Versatile Blogger Award Pic on your blog post
Here are the 10 fellow bloggers I nominate:
And 7 random things about me:
1. I’m French, and have given over 700 hours of French classes online through skype, since 2007 (from total beginner to Ph.D. level]
2. I’m an artist: http://rocksbyemmanuelle.com – painting lots of rocks ordered for Christmas these days
3. Did you know I published a book? A Light To Enlighten The Darkness
4. I live within walking distance of a… library of course!
5. I converted from Roman Catholicism and am Russian Orthodox
6. As someone asked me today, I have to tell you: apart from French and English, I have some knowledge of Spanish, German, Latin, Biblical Hebrew, Biblical Greek, and some prayers and a few basic words in Hungarian.
7. I don’t have TV. Who would want a TV when there are so many books??