I’m shooting for this:
Five Star (Deluxe Entourage): Read at least five books by different European authors or books set in different European countries.
And I plan to read actually at least 7 books:
1. France: Le Grand Meaulnes, by Alain-Fournier
2. England: Charles Dickens: A Life, by Claire Tomalin
3. Belgium: The Adventures of Hergé, by José-Louis Bocquet
4. Greece: Saint Gregory Palamas As a Hagiorite, by Ierotheos of Nafpaktos
5. Romania: Exploring the Inner Universe, by Roman Braga
6. Denmark: The Boy in the Suitcase, by Lene Kaaberbol and Agnete Friis
7. Italy: If On A Winter’s Night A Traveler, by Italo Calvino
8. Germany: In The Garden Of Beasts, by Erik Larson
9. Russia: The Master and Margarita, by Mikhail Bulgakov
10. Iceland: The Far Traveler, by Mary Nancy Brown, to be reviewed!
11. Albania: The Unexpected Mrs. Pollifax, by Dorothy Gilman
12. Switzerland: A Palm For Mrs. Pollifax, by Dorothy Gilman
CLICK ON THE IMAGE IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE