The world of blogging is continually changing.
Share 3 things you are essential
tried and true practices
for every blogger
and 1-3 new trends or tools
you’ve adapted recently or would like to in the future.
Ouch, already last day!!, so it means also last day to enter my giveaway, with 2 great books!
Tried and true practices
My big thing has been to try to interact as much as possible through:
- comments, added to other blogs, with link to my own reviews, and of course answering every comment I receive
- memes, and very recently creating even my own meme: “I love France“
1-3 new trends or tools
I have been using:
- twitter and facebook, by synchronizing automatically my posts from wordpress.com
- goodreads – posting part of my reviews on goodreads with link to the whole review – though I’m going to truncate my reviews more to have more people go to read the whole thing on my blog
- google docs to create forms for giveaways – so convenient!
I intend to:
- get better organized and write my posts at least 1 day ahead, so that I can post them as early as possible on the day they should be up. I’ve read most traffic is in the morning, so I definitely want to work on that!
- after my 1st blogiversary, coming up soon!, investigate on how to get a few $ thanks to my blog
- ask more questions and tips to the blogging community, and here is my first one: what tools and practices would you recommend me to use to make a bit of money through my book blog? All suggestions are welcome, as long as you’ve been using them yourselves successfully.
- organize more giveaways
Are you looking for more ideas?
Click on the BBAW logo and you’ll find tons!