Strangely enough, although the month of February had only 28 days, I could not wait for it to finish. Is it with the illusion that spring would be here on March 1st? Certainly not in the Midwest…
And so, as snowy, gloomy and cold days follow one another without much change, my list of read books keeps growing at an incredible pace this year: in 2 months, I’ve read about a third of what I read last year! And most of this reading is done basically between 7:00 and 11:00 pm. or 12:00… or 1:00 a.m. all depending if it’s a real page turner that I can NOT absolutely leave until the next day. The worst is when my husband is caught in the same problem at the same time…
And this month, I had quite a few great page turners! I’m actually amazed att he number of great new writers I discover every week!
So this past month, I managed to read 9 books and listen to 3 audiobooks.
This is a total of 2192 pages, with an average of 78.28 pages/day.
And 32:30 hours, with an average of 1:15 hour/day
1. Do Butlers Burgle Banks?, by P.G. Wodehouse – 201 p.
2. Company For Henry, by P.G. Wodehouse – 222 p.
3. Light From the Christian East, by James R. Payon Jr – 224 p..
4. The Great Railway Bazaar, by Paul Theroux – 342 p.
5. In Constant Prayer, by Robert Benson – 173 p.
6. Strong As Death, by Sharan Newman – 384 p.
7. The Bluest Eye, by Toni Morrison – 206 p.
8. Madame Tussaud: A Novel of The French Revolution, by Michelle Moran 440 p.
9. The Importance of Being Earnest, by Oscar Wilde – 54 p.
Out of these 12 books, 3 were non-fiction:
– Light from the Christian East
– The Great Railway Bazaar
– In Constant Prayer
My favorite non-fiction book is easily
My favorite fiction book is
and my favorite audiobook is
By the way, if you already read my review of this book, please go back: I inserted
– some tweets received by the author about my review! She’s so gracious to take time to communicate with her readers.
– a video made by the author on the city where Pia lived! a real city where the author herself lived for a while
WHAT ABOUT YOU?
WHAT WERE YOUR GREAT READS IN FEBRUARY?