Book swap for book bloggers!
Any book, in new or good condition,
including ARC, if the book has already been released
Words and Peace
is excited to announce :
What is it?
- a meme posted every Saturday
- a place to swap books
- exclusively for bloggers who post book reviews
How does it work?
- create a Swap Saturday post on your blog, with your updated list of books you are ready to swap. Feel free to use my logo.
- be sure to specify the condition of your book
- use the Mr. Linky widget to link your post to the weekly post on Words And Peace
- visit the other posts linked, and when a blogger has a book you like, tell him/her in a comment under his/her post, and send them the link to your post, maybe they can see there a book they want. Proceed to the swapping as you wish.
- you can advertize with #swapsat
- it is ok to relink the same post every Saturday, as long as your list is updated
What kind of books can I list?
- paperback, hardcover, audiobook.
- any condition you would be ok to receive yourself: new, gently used, ARC
- NB: you can only post an ARC of a book that has already been published
I think it could be useful to list your books by genre.
You could include the link to your review as well!
So it could look like that:
- Title, by author – paperback, ARC, brand new
- Title, by author – harcover, gently used, no highlighting
- Title, by author – paperback, brand new
- Title, by author – hardcover, spine gently used, otherwise great condition
Click on the Swap Saturday category in the sidebar
to access the latest post
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION?
ALL COMMENTS ARE WELCOME!